Early Childhood, grades and school age
We feel we have outstanding schools with an excellent educational program and staff. We offer our services at a rate equal to, or below many Chicago-land schools. Your cooperation will enable us to continue to keep your child's tuition at the lowest possible rate without sacrificing the high quality of our Pre-School, Kindergarten, or Elementary programs.
1. At registration you are required to pay the Annual Educational Materials Fee and/or Day Camp Registration Fee, the First Week of Tuition plus the Last Week Security Deposit. These fees must be paid by check, money order, or certified check.
2. The Annual Educational Materials Fee (Ed Fee) and/or book fees, and the Day Camp Registration Fee, are Non-Refundable, and will be renewed annually. The Ed Fee is charged in September first of each year, and is not prorated based on a family’s start date, including summer starts. *Regarding the Grades Program, the annual Educational Material Fee pays for (one) grade year of books. Additional book fees will be charged if your child moves to a new grade for accelerated reading or math.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: At the time of entry into the program, a one week security deposit is required. The security deposit will be applied to the last scheduled week in the program.
4. If your child attends any part of a week, or any part of a day, the full tuition is charged. If your child is absent for any reason due to illness or vacation, full tuition is charged. Tuition is charged for all non-academic days, Holidays, Columbus Day, Spring and Winter breaks.
5. Tuition may be paid by personal check, money order, or certified check.
6. Tuition is due on FRIDAY in ADVANCE of services rendered. All tuition is due the Friday BEFORE the week of attendance. Any tuition due, if not received by 8:30 a.m. Monday morning, will be considered DELINQUENT and is subject to an additional weekly $20.00 (Twenty Dollars) late fee charge. Your child will not be accepted in school on the following Monday (one week after a delinquent balance) if delinquent tuition and late fees for the previous week have not been paid by Friday morning of the week in attendance.
7. Custom Programs/Program Changes: A custom program is defined as special services which are not included within our ordinary and/or regular programming. Custom programs such as: custom days or hours; and one-on-one medical treatments will be charged an additional 10% weekly charge. Program changes must be a minimum of six weeks in duration to be considered valid. Children attending partial week and/or partial day may not substitute and/or switch program days.
8. Our schools close promptly at 6:00 p.m. Parents who arrive after the 6:00 p.m. closing time will be charged a late fee of $15.00 for each 15 minutes, or portion thereof, that you are late. This money is used to reimburse teachers for the inconvenience of staying after closing and the money should be paid directly to them in (Check or Money Order). If your child is not picked up by closing time, and we have not been notified, the following procedures will be implemented: 1. Two teachers will stay with your child 2. All parent numbers and emergency contact numbers will be notified 3. If no one is reached within a reasonable time frame, the child will be given to the local police authorities.
9. Parents are required to give the office two full weeks written notice of discontinuation. This notice must be on/before Friday in advance of the 14 day notice. To be considered discontinued, the child must be out of the program for more than six weeks. If notice is NOT given, full tuition will be charged for each week NOT attended. If discontinuing for more than six weeks, in order to re-enroll, an Educational Materials Fee will be charged.
10. Our schools close only on the following days during the year: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day (Teacher Training), Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, and Christmas Day. We will close early on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve at 3:00 P.M. The full tuition is charged for these weeks. PLEASE NOTE: Should the holiday occur on a Saturday, we will be closed on Friday. Should the holiday occur on a Sunday, we will be closed the following Monday.
11. Annual Fund Raiser: Parents are responsible to sell a minimum of $100 in sales or to make a $100 contribution. Initial ______.
12. An NSF check (non sufficient funds) will incur a $25.00 charge. Future payments will have to be paid by certified check or money order.
13. If the outstanding balance is not paid at time of discontinuance, your account may be processed for outside collection. Should this occur, your account may be charged an additional minimum charge of twenty-five ($25.00) dollars or 50.0% of the outstanding balance whichever is greater as a collection fee. Should it be necessary to initiate litigation, you will be charged for attorney fees and court costs.
14. At discontinuation, if the account is carrying a credit balance, refunds will be available for pick up within six weeks. Lost checks will incur a $25 stop payment fee to be re-issued. Records will be issued for up to (two) years after discontinuation at no charge. If more than (two) years old, a $100.00 fee will be charged. The fee must be paid in full in order to receive the child’s records.
15. Emergency Closings: No refunds or credits will be issued if the school closes for any reason.
I agree that when my child(ren) enters the program, I will abide by the aforementioned policies. I also understand that I am liable only for each week's tuition as it becomes due, and it is my prerogative to discontinue my child at the end of any of the weekly periods with the proper advance written notice of TWO weeks.